Want to open for Brett Kissel on his “We Were That Song” tour? Here’s your chance!
Submit a video of you performing your favourite Brett Kissel song to win an opportunity to open for him on his We Were That Song tour. Simply record yourself, stating your name, location, and why you want to open for Brett, then rip into your rendition of your favourite Kissel tune.
Upload your video to Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook by November 26, 2017 using the hashtag “#KickItWithKissel” and tagging CMAOntario. Winners will be announced on December 4, 2017.
Contest open to current CMAOntario members for the Ontario dates on the tour. Brought to you by the Country Music Association of Ontario, Invictus Entertainment, and BK himself.
1) Winner will be selected by BAK 2 BAK Entertainment.
2) Winner will receive a $200 honourarium per show from the CMAOntario.
3) Winner will have to perform as an acoustic solo, duo, or trio.
4) Winner will perform for a maximum of 20 minutes.
5) BAK 2 BAK Entertainment will provide sound, lighting, and technical crew.
6) Winner will be able to sell their own merchandise at their performance but will need to supply their own merch seller.
The following dates are up for grabs:
• Fri, Feb 2 – Thunder Bay, ON – Thunder Bay Community Auditorium
• Thu, Feb 22 – Barrie, ON – Georgian Theatre
• Fri, Feb 23 – North Bay, ON – Capitol Centre
• Sat, Feb 24 – Sudbury, ON – Fraser Auditorium
• Sun, Feb 25 – Sault Ste Marie, ON – The Machine Shop
Brought to you by the Country Music Association of Ontario, the BC Country Music Association, Invictus Entertainment, and Brett Kissel himself.