ArtsCan Circle is a charity that sends artists and musicians to work with at-risk indigenous youth in Canada’s North. ArtsCan’s programs depend on funding for art supplies and instruments, as well as transportation to the remote communities they visit. Friends and supporters make this happen by direct donations and by organizing fund-raising concerts and activities. This summer and fall, they are organizing raffle and hope to count on your help. And you could win some great prizes.
The raffle prizes include:
• $1000 Gift Certificate for the 12th Fret Music Store in Toronto
• A Paul Reed Smith Electric Guitar – value $700
• A Gibson Dobro – Hound Dog Model – value $500
• A solid mahogany soprano ukulele – value $300
• A set of five marine harmonicas – value $250
All of these wonderful prizes have been donated by friends of ArtsCan Circle.
Tickets are $5 each or 3 for $10. The draw will be on November 29, 2012.
If you would like to help out, you can also sell tickets for them. Tickets are in books of 25 each and are printed with all of the essential information. Contact Bernadette at the ArtsCan Circle office at 905-836-9117 or send an email to Judy Fink at email@example.com or to Carol Teal at firstname.lastname@example.org